Yoga & Detox Retreat in Marbella
Healthy Getaway Spain
3 Day Yoga & Detox Retreat
24-27 January 2019
A yoga retreat can help you deeply connect with yourself and the world in a different way. Create some space to explore new mind and body practices.
Whether you’re an experienced yogi or a curious newbie, a yoga getaway is a great way to refresh and rejuvenate. Relax, and improve your yoga practice in a beautiful destination at one of these incredible Spain yoga retreats.
Lori is the founder of Radiant Yoga Marbella and has dedicated her heartfelt energy into making it a space for healing body, mind & spirit as well as building a strong sense of community for the studio.
Lori has devoted herself to moving and learning about the body for over 35 years. Certified in 2000 as a Jivamukti Yoga Instructor, since then she has trained extensively in various yoga traditions and influences. She is currently a 500H certified teacher having completed the 300-hour advanced Rasa Yoga Teacher Training with Sianna Sherman.
The foundational structure of her classes are primarily based on the Anusara Yoga Method but they also often infused with her knowledge on Meditation, Ayurveda and the Enneagram system of self-understanding. Lori teaches a flow-style yoga with deep respect to alignment and therapeutics.
Our Yoga & Detox retreat includes daily yoga, 3 detox meals (juices & soups) per day, and access to our pool and sauna.
Marta started her professional career with a degree in Mass Communication Sciences from the Complutense University, with over 20 years of experience in the business world. Practicing Hatha Yoga was a gift that came into her life in the year 2000; leading the way to become a Certified Kundalini Yoga Teacher according to the teachings of Yogi Bhajan at the Avagar Center (Madrid 2004).
- Daily yoga classes
- 1 daily meditation session
- 3 daily healthy detox meals
- 3 nights accommodation
- Naturopathy and Detox workshops
Numbers are limited to encourage an intimate atmosphere and to ensure that everyone receives personal attention and practical assistance.
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE
- 08:00 – 10:00 Morning yoga class with Pranayama
- 10:00 – 11:00 Light breakfast with Ayurvedic teas
- 11:30 – 13:00 Ayurveda Detox talk
- 13:00 – 14:00 Healthy Detox lunch
- 14:00 – 17:00 Freetime/ Massage & extra therapies/ one to one sessions
- 17:00 – 18:30 Restorative yoga class
- 18:30 – 19:30 Healthy Detox dinner
- 20:00 – 21:00 Meditation
Sara unrolled her mat for the first time at the age of 17 and since then she practices has never left her. She began as a curious student and naturally progressed with her studies to become a certified 500H Yoga Alliance Teacher. Her passion for yoga and its many facets is infinite. It has taught her to LOVEFULLY, to have fun, to keep things simple and to experience movement as true medicine.
– Accommodation in an Andalucian Style luxury Boutique Hotel in Southern Spain.
– 3 plant-based, gluten, dairy & refined sugar free meals per day.
– Daily Meditation and Yoga Classes
– Detox/Nutrition Workshops
– There are trails and walks to enjoy in the areas of Marbella, Ojen, Istan. All these walks have great views of mountains and the sea. Visit all different ecosystems, rich in flora and with great wildlife.
– Free Wifi Access (although we do advise leaving laptops at home!)
Learn the philosophy, movements and breathing techniques of the different forms of yoga and take part in discussions and workshops.
We’re offering you the opportunity to nurture your mind, body and spirit. Developing your health, learning relaxation techniques and learning meditation so helping you to deal with stress, improve the quality of your life, your happiness and your sense of well-being.
Benefits of The Urban Villa’s yoga retreat in Spain
- Learn all aspects of yoga from Yoga alliance qualified instructors
- Luxurious boutique villa hotel accommodation
- Detox on a freshly prepared healthy & delicious vegetarian diet
- Feel relaxed and restored with restorative massages
- Deeper Relaxation Feel Revitalised with our Extra Optional Therapeutic, Ayurvedic Massage with Hot Oils
- Limited numbers to encourage intimate atmosphere and personal attention
- Plenty of personal time to take part in activities, sauna, treatments or simply be
- Superb gardens, spacious sunny terrace and swimming pool
- Only 7-minutes’ drive from Marbella’s famous beaches, marina and town centre
Special introductory prices from just 400 Euros per person. Including yoga, food & 3-day luxury accommodation
ROOMS AVAILABLE FOR YOGA RETREAT
3 nights /4 days
DELUXE SUITE: Private suite with private terraze sea view sharing large shower room 550€ Including yoga, food & 3-day luxury accommodation
DELUXE ROOM: Private room sharing large shower room 400€ Including yoga, food & 3-day luxury accommodation
RELAX SUITE: Private suite sharing large bathroom 500€ Including yoga, food & 3-day luxury accommodation
RELAX ROOM:Private room sharing large bathroom 500€ Including yoga, food & 3-day luxury accommodation
THE KING SUITE: Private suite with private bathroom with jacuzzi & panoramic sea view terraze 750€ Including yoga, food & 3-day luxury accommodation
LA LINDA ROOM: Private room private bathroom 550€ Including yoga, food & 3-day luxury accommodation
ANDALUZ ROOM: Private room private bathroom 550€ Including yoga, food & 3-day luxury accommodation
DO YOU LIVE IN MARBELLA OR SURROUNDINGS?
Join us to our Yoga & Detox Retreat Day! 🧘♀️🧘♂️
Take this opportunity to nurture your mind, body, and spirit. Increase your stamina, flexibility, and rebalance in the calm peaceful ambiance of this charming hillside location The Urban Villa
Price for Day Yoga & Detox retreat 85€ (one day)
Contact us today to secure your place!
please call to +34 952 113 955 or email
We are always posting the latest news about our retreats and our latest yoga & detox retreat. Keep checking the blog for the up to date news.
In case you prefer to join us for One day Yoga session 85€ per person
Please make a reservation in advance +34952113955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERESTED IN A YOGA RETREAT IN SPAIN?
Please fill out the contact form below and we will be in touch shortly.